- Fiji is made up of 333 islands, with 223 of them being uninhabited scattered over 1.2M sq km of the South Pacific Ocean.
- Despite tourism being the #1 industry, it is relatively undisturbed by tourism.
- Fijians raise their eyebrows as a non-verbal way to say “yes”.
- The Fijian archipelago has 28 airports, only 4 have paved runways.
- Most native Fijians are Methodist, there are also many Catholics, Hindus, and Muslims among the remaining population.
- The main commercial export is water, which is bottled from a natural aquifer and sold globally
A photographic travel blog by Sean Brown