Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is one of the busiest airports in the world, located in Los Angeles, California, USA. It serves as a major gateway to the United States, with flights from many countries around the world.
Some of the countries that fly to LAX include:
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
As for the types of tourism in the surrounding area, Los Angeles is known for its diverse range of attractions, including:
- Hollywood: home to many of the world’s most famous movie studios and celebrities
- Beaches: including Santa Monica Beach, Venice Beach, and Manhattan Beach
- Theme parks: such as Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland, and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Museums: such as the Getty Center, the Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Natural History Museum
- Shopping: including the famous Rodeo Drive and The Grove outdoor mall
- Sports: with many professional sports teams based in Los Angeles, including the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, and Rams
- Food: with a diverse range of cuisine options, including Mexican, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine, as well as classic American dishes like burgers and hot dogs.